In every company that wants to employ successful people, feedback is one crucial step to optimize working environment and working standards. 360 degree feedback is a special type of giving feedback which contains many parties being asked about one specific employee. This information will be collected by a form integrated in the process.
Use the process template as it is or adjust and extend to your individual needs.
Whenever there is a 360 Degree Feedback required, the process is initiated:
- Get the request details such as requester name, number …
- Choose employee to be reviewed.
- Choose peer to review the chosen employee.
- Determine time frame of the feedback process.
- Now the actual feedback process starts. The following steps can be modeled as a subprocess, as one task or as consecutive steps (like in this template). The Feedback includes rates of communication, quality of work, teamwork, personality, additional comments.
- Feedback has to be collected.
- Finally Feedback is provided to chosen employee in order to end the process.
This business process example is also available in you Flower business process template repository. Or simply download the business process template for free.
Kickstart your Flower BPMN Workflow
How to make Jira Workflow a Business Process Management System (BPM)?
A business process is the strategic view on your value chain, while Jira workflow is at the tactical level. Read more to understand the difference.
Agile Workflow and Process Management (BPM)
The Agile Manifesto explicitly includes processes in its set of methods. But people and interactions are above business processes rather than vice versa
The Ultimate Guide to BPMN
Learn Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), the industry standard to design workflows and business processes, and how it integrates with Jira