Use the process template as it is or adjust and extend to your individual needs.
Whenever there is a 360 Degree Feedback required, the process is initiated:
- Get the request details such as requester name, number …
- Choose employee to be reviewed.
- Choose peer to review the chosen employee.
- Determine time frame of the feedback process.
- Now the actual feedback process starts. The following steps can be modeled as a subprocess, as one task or as consecutive steps (like in this template). The Feedback includes rates of communication, quality of work, teamwork, personality, additional comments.
- Feedback has to be collected.
- Finally Feedback is provided to chosen employee in order to end the process.
Kickstart your Flower BPMN Workflow
A business process is the strategic view on your value chain, while Jira workflow is at the tactical level. Read more to understand the difference.