Use the process template as it is or adjust and extend to your individual needs.
The Additional Budget Request Process is a critical aspect of financial management in any organization. It is the process of requesting and obtaining additional budget when the existing budget is no longer sufficient to meet the needs of the organization.
This process seems like ping-pong between the Process Owner and the Financial Department:
- The process begins when the Process Owner determines that additional budget is required. The Process Owner then provides general details about the budget request to the Financial Department.
- The Financial Department then reviews the budget request and obtains the necessary details to make an informed decision.
- If the request is approved, the Process Owner requests the budget transfer from the Financial Department.
- The Finance Department then provides the additional budget to the Process Owner.
- The final step in the Additional Budget Request process is the summary and documentation of the request by the Account Head. This documentation ensures that the request is properly tracked and recorded for future reference. The documentation process should include the reason for the additional budget request, the amount requested, and the allocation of the funds.
Kickstart your Flower BPMN Workflow
A business process is the strategic view on your value chain, while Jira workflow is at the tactical level. Read more to understand the difference.