ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) is a process that ensures that IT services are continually evaluated and improved to meet the needs of the business. The process is designed to identify areas for improvement and implement changes to increase efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
Use the process template as it is or adjust and extend to your individual needs.
- Service Evaluation is a key component of ITIL CSI. It involves evaluating the current state of IT services and identifying areas for improvement. This can be done through customer feedback, service performance metrics and other measurement techniques.
- Service Review is another important aspect of ITIL CSI. It involves regularly reviewing IT services to ensure they are meeting the needs of the business. This includes identifying areas for improvement, and implementing changes to improve service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Process Management is the process of managing and maintaining IT service processes to ensure they are efficient and effective. This includes identifying best practices, and implementing changes to improve process performance.
- Process Coordination is the process of coordinating the activities of different processes to ensure they are aligned with the overall goals of the organization. This includes ensuring that process improvements are aligned with the overall strategy of the organization.
- Process Controlling is the process of monitoring and controlling the performance of IT service processes to ensure they are meeting the needs of the business. This includes identifying and resolving any issues that arise.
- Process Review is the process of reviewing IT service processes to identify areas for improvement and implementing changes. This includes assessing process performance, identifying best practices, and implementing changes to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Improvement Management and Reporting is the process of managing and reporting on improvement activities. This includes planning, implementing, and monitoring improvement activities, as well as reporting on the results of those activities.
- Planning of Improvement Activities is the process of identifying areas for improvement and planning the activities required to make those improvements. This includes identifying the resources required, and developing a plan to implement changes.
- Management of Improvement Activities is the process of managing the implementation of improvement activities. This includes coordinating the activities of different teams and individuals, and ensuring that the activities are aligned with the overall goals of the organization.
- Improvement Reporting is the process of reporting on the results of improvement activities. This includes providing information on the impact of improvements, and identifying any issues that need to be addressed.
All of these components work together to ensure that IT services are efficient and effective, and that they meet the needs of the business and customers.
Kickstart your Flower BPMN Workflow
A business process is the strategic view on your value chain, while Jira workflow is at the tactical level. Read more to understand the difference.