Use the process template as it is or adjust and extend to your individual needs.
Change management is a crucial process in the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
Standard changes are periodical, low-risk and low-impact changes that follow a standard operating procedure.
The two roles which are involved in the Organization of the Change Management are the Change Manager and the IT Manager.
The Organization of Change Management contains several key components:
- The Change Manager checks for a new standard change.
- The Change Manager performs a periodic review of change guidelines.
- The Change Manager defines the standard change and updates the change model.
- If a revision is necessary, the CM defines the necessary modifications and adapts the release hierarchy, the request for change templates and the change management guidelines.
- The IT Manager approves or denies the changes and the guidelines.
- After the change is approved, the CM creates and communicates the change information to all affected stakeholders*.*
Kickstart your Flower BPMN Workflow
How to make Jira Workflow a Business Process Management System (BPM)?
A business process is the strategic view on your value chain, while Jira workflow is at the tactical level. Read more to understand the difference.
Agile Workflow and Process Management (BPM)
The Agile Manifesto explicitly includes processes in its set of methods. But people and interactions are above business processes rather than vice versa
The Ultimate Guide to BPMN
Learn Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), the industry standard to design workflows and business processes, and how it integrates with Jira