Use the process template as it is or adjust and extend to your individual needs.
A Vehicle Pass Request is a request for permission to bring a vehicle onto a property or facility that is normally restricted to vehicles. Vehicle entry passes may be required for a variety of reasons, such as for delivery or service vehicles, for personal vehicles of employees or contractors, or for special events.
The process for requesting a vehicle entry pass can vary depending on the specific policies and procedures of the organization or facility. In general, however, the following steps are typically involved:
- Get general information and determine the need for a vehicle entry pass: The first step in requesting a vehicle entry pass is to determine that one is required. This may involve consulting with the appropriate department or individual to determine the specific purpose of the visit and whether a pass is necessary.
- Get details about the vehicle: In order to request a vehicle entry pass, you will typically need to provide certain information, such as the make and model of the vehicle, the license plate number,
- Get visitor details, such as the driver's name and contact information, purpose of entry, number of accompanying, etc.
- Submit the request: Once you have gathered the necessary information, the visitor can submit the request for a vehicle entry pass. This may involve filling out a form or contacting the appropriate department or individual to request the pass.
- Obtain the pass: If the request is approved, the visitor will typically be required to pick up the vehicle entry pass in person, or it may be mailed to him/her.
- By showing the entry pass, the security gate will give the entry or exit confirmation.
Kickstart your Flower BPMN Workflow
A business process is the strategic view on your value chain, while Jira workflow is at the tactical level. Read more to understand the difference.